SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 15 2016 12:23 AM
- Last Updated: May 05 2016 08:21 PM
- File Size: 48.47MB
- Views: 14369
- Downloads: 3,611
- Approved by: Sith Holocron
- Approved on: 15 April 2016 - 12:27 AM
- K1R Compatible: Yes
Download Crixler's New Lightsaber Crystal Pack 2.510 Votes
UPDATE: v2.5 released, thanks to Fair Strides! Check out the changelog.
So, a long time ago, on a site called KotOR Files, I had uploaded a lightsaber mod that did some stuff, and it seemed decently popular. Except it was also partially broken, so I made an updated version, but it had never gotten approved for whatever reason, and was only available by people finding my email in the readme and asking for it.
Well, now, I have decided I should probably just upload it here, even though I'm sure there are probably better lightsaber mods out there these days.
Here you go.
This mod will primarily add a few new color crystals for your lightsabers. It adds Cyan, which looks looks similar to Mantle of the Force, but is a little different, as well as non-unique. It also adds orange, viridian, bronze, silver, black, and white. Additionally, it will add a a new color exclusive to Bastila based on her concept art, using a fixed version of Gavroche's mod. The second major feature is replacing all the lightsaber textures with higher quality flickering ones, using Shem's Prequel Sabers 2.0 and Mono_Giganto's flickering blades mod as a base. A few side-features of this mod are making the yellow crystal more yellow, and changing the icons for blue and Heart of the Guardian sabers to better match the blade color.
An expanded TSL version is (slowly) in the works. The "Old Heavily Incomplete Expanded TSL version 'WIP'.rar" file downloadable from this page is an out-of-date WIP build, with some outdated ideas of mine. Pretty much ignore it, probably.
What's New in Version 2.5 (See full changelog)
- Version 2.5:
- Added several color crystals to the Crystal Caves on Dantooine, but the black and white ones can only be acquired from Uthar Wynn and the Unknown World, respectively. (Courtesy of Fair Strides!)
- Also included some optional alternate color textures, taken from my WIP expanded TSL version of the mod. I think they look nicer, myself.
- Version 2.1:
- Fixed two bugs in the installer, one of which was simply a minor inconvenience and the other broke the mod. Upcrystals.2da created the new lines, but it didn't fill them with any information. But it works now!
- Version 2:
- Changes from Version 1:
- - Replaced all the saber textures with flickering Shem based ones, including all the core sabers.
- - Added a new Bastila exclusive crystal based on her concept art.
- - Fixed a bug where the double-bladed orange saber would appear cyan.
- - There may be a few other small changes that I can't recall. I think I changed the viridian icon a little.
- Changes from Shem's Prequel Sabers 2.0:
- - They all now have flickering cores
- - Made Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force more resemble their original colors
- - His unmodified versions of the above have been changed to Orange and Cyan, respectively
- - Made Yellow, Bronze, and Orange brighter
- - Several additional colors
- Changes from Mono_Giganto's Flickering Lightsaber Blades:
- - New colors
- - New textures
- Changes from Gavroche's New Colour for Bastila's Lightsaber (1.1):
- - Added the ability to put Bastila's crystal in a regular or short lightsaber without crashing the game
- - Fixed a bug where putting Heart of the Guardian in a double-bladed lightsaber would appear use Bastila's color
- - Changed the crystal icon to match blade color
- - Changed the saber icon to better match the color of the blade
- - Changed the Blade texture to use Shem's as a base, and to flicker
Other files you may be interested in ..
32 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 27 guests, 1 anonymous users
Bing (3), Reavens