• Last Updated: Oct 24 2016 05:28 PM
  • File Size: 361.03KB
  • Views: 16759
  • Downloads: 7,913
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Download KOTOR2 Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (not including Galaxy Map) 1.0

* * * * * 10 Votes

Screenshots

KOTOR2 Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (Not including Galaxy Map)
=============================================================

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron and Xarwarz
ORIGINAL RELEASE: 06 APR 2016

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Description:
------------

When Xarwarz was working on a sample of a monitor texture for the Ebon Hawk, I had suggested to him that it could use a bit of animation to liven it up. Towards that end, I asked Quanon
if he could render out a frame frames of a wire-frame model of the Ebon Hawk. I added in some sine wave activity and threw in some Aurebesh for good measure. One of the monitors was now animated.

The other frames have more subtle animations in them - you can see the computer inputs going up and down and various colors changing around.

Though I've placed this in the Knights of the Old Republic 2 section, this mod is compatible with both games.

Installation:
-------------

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the "LEH_scre01.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the SWKotOR2/Override folder.

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 - Extract the "LEH_scre01`.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/Override folder.

Uninstallation:
===============

Take them out again. ;)

Known Bugs:
===========

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
=================

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Stream Workshop.

Credits:
========

LSaberDuelist and OldFlash (of LucasForums) for their instructive discussion and tutorial at LucasForums.
(http://www.lucasforu...ad.php?t=153502)

Special Thanks:
===============

Xarwarz: For putting together the original texture!
Quanon: For providing the wire-frame models of the Ebon Hawk!

Is there any inconsistency in this mod that might persuade us not to install it?

Inconsistency with what? : :confused::

Perhaps you could test it out - to review it - and then let us know what you had in mind?

now THIS is an Ebon Hawk fully alive and kicking ... or alive and flickering ...   ;)

u -or your associates- added that cockpit hyperspace animation while traveling to Telos after Peragus explosion i wonder??

and those wire-frame models of the Ebon Hawk ARE something too ... unbelievable work.   lol 

cheers have a good one ...

Thanks but . . . My mod does nothing with the hyperspace animation. That's not my mod's influence.

Thanks but . . . My mod does nothing with the hyperspace animation. That's not my mod's influence.

ah i see i'll check which one did that then ... thanks ...

Wow what a difference! I'd love see other parts of the ship (other monitors) animated in a similar way, but it's probably a lot of work or maybe not?

You guys did a great job on this, though! Outstanding IMO!

Sith Holocron,

Thank you for this mod.

I was wondering if this will work with the Animated Galaxy Map. Cause I've been have a horrible time trying to get it to work with each other.

I'f it works with it, would you mind messaging or reply here on the forum,  a way I could relieve my self of this problem.

Thanks,

Small Chicken

You're having a problem with my "Animated Galaxy Map" mod? If so, could you post the problem with that mod on that mod's download page?

Sith Holocron,

Thank you for this mod.

I was wondering if this will work with the Animated Galaxy Map. Cause I've been have a horrible time trying to get it to work with each other.
I'f it works with it, would you mind messaging or reply here on the forum,  a way I could relieve my self of this problem.

Thanks,
Small Chicken

This mod works fine. 

The problems I was having were my fault.

Everyone Enjoy!
Small Chicken
Hello I'm a little confused by the installation. It only has the LEH_scre01.tga version and not scre0

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

48 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

6 members, 40 guests, 1 anonymous users

d3v1n, NImtiyaj, Engel, SteveyTheExEevee, elite149, Bing (1), valas991