VP's Canon Revan with 'Stache 1.0

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Note: Requires VarsityPuppet's canon Revan mod installed.

NAME: VP's Canon Revan with 'Stache
ORIGINAL TEXTURE BY: RedRob
LS TEXTURE BY: qwerty-ru
DS 1-3, ICONS FOR ALL FIVE VERSIONS: Me

So, the story goes like this: I was always a fan of the Scarface head and I loved VP's Revan head, but there's one thing that always bugged me about both: they look cool with the 'stache, but not so cool without it and they only have it when full DS. And while Scarface got all his 'stache needs covered by Iniry's wonderful retextures, VP's Revan got less hairy love. So qwerty-ru made the LS version of Revan's head with 'stache all the way back in 2012 and I just decided to finish it all up - added the 'stache to the three other versions and made icons for all of them. Now the icons look like a bit of a crap, but I hope they at least got this "mentally ill person with MS paint" charm to them.

At any rate, there it is. You gotta have VP's head installed before you install this one though.

Drinking game: take a shot every time you see the word 'stache above.

INSTALLATION:
Just dump the .tga's in the Override, chief
UNINSTALLATION:
Delete PMHC01.tga, PMHC01d1.tga, PMHC01d2.tga, PMHC01d3.tga, po_pmhc1.tga, po_pmhc1d.tga, po_pmhc1d1.tga, po_pmhc1d2.tga and po_pmhc1.d3tga. You'll probably want to delete the other PMHC01 files as well, though they are not mine.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 1.0 - Unleashed onto this world
  • Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
ColtfighterZ

Share this review

Link to review