WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistol by Inyri Forge

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Uploaded by permission of the author.

Original KotORFiles review:

"Earlier today the WESTAR-34 Blaster Pistol was uploaded to this site for the first Knights of the Old Republic game. This blaster model was designed for Jango Fett in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, who used it to attack Obi-Wan Kenobi on Kamino, blasted Master Coleman Trebor, and tried to gun down Mace Windu that lead to his beheading on Geonosis.

Of course the users here that were downloading were screaming for this model to be released in Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Inyri Forge heard their cries and decided to give in and convert this for TSL. The only problem was she couldn't test it since she currently doesn't have TSL installed, which means don't expect any other TSL mods from her anytime soon. Because of setback in converting, she needed my help with testing the mod and getting screenshots for it.

This blaster will have all the bonuses that were implied in the K1 release. These bonuses are 2-6 ion damage, 3-3 cold damage, on hit properties attribute damage DC 22, and 3-3 fire damage. The bonuses you got from upgrading the blaster are already in the blaster once you get it. This was done because of the different upgrading system TSL has and you can apply those additional upgrades with this blaster.

To get this blaster in your inventory, you will need to use the cheat console. The author explains why she didn't put in game play in her readme as well as how to spawn it. Enjoy the TSL version of WESTAR-34 Blaster!

Note: Please leave the author feedback, especially if you download this mod and use it. It really helps encourage the author to make more mods in the future.

-Shem"

Installation Instructions:

Move all files into your KotOR2 override directory.

Description:

I'm not a big fan of the prequel films, but Jango Fett has a special place in my heart. I also really like the design of his blasters, which is one reason I modeled them (typically I don't like making guns). Just keep in mind that these are high-quality pistols. You'll have to be some kind of pistoleer to use them (rough translation: you need Weapon Focus for pistols).

Comments:

Obviously since these blaster pistols wouldn't have existed in the Old Republic era I have not placed them in-game anywhere. You can get them by using 'giveitem westarpistol' in the console.

Bugs:

None, I hope.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pax

Share this review

Link to review
gaming4ever

Share this review

Link to review