Download TOR HK Skin Pack 1.0

* * * * * 20 Votes
TOR HK Droids Skin Pack DP Darth Parametric Kainzorus Prime

Screenshots
Author:
Kainzorus Prime

Mod Name:
TOR HK Droids Skin Pack

Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other mods, to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.

1. Info
===========
This mod provides several custom versions of HK series droids, available for Darth Parametric's TOR HK Droids mod.

2. Installation:
=========
Copy the files of your choosing into the Override folder, overwriting as necessary.

Darth Parametric's original mod is required for this one to function properly - http://www.nexusmods...otor2/mods/52/?

3. Credits:
===========
Special thanks to:

Darth Parametric - for the original TOR HK Droids mod.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• Initial release.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

goodness!!! .... 88 mb??

are these heavier than Darth Parametric's original mod i wonder??

looks like a "must-have" alternative ...   ;)

88 megs is nothing. I have packed the hexed model files with each skin variant for convenient use, so people wouldn't have to fiddle with things more than necessary.

Nice work. Definitly using this forever.

This is beautiful. 

This is AWESOME!!!!

Any chance the HK-47 mdl's and mdx's are compatible w/ KOTOR1?

If not...

Any chance we could get one that is....?

I tried the mod, followed the instructions to the letter and it's not working. This isn't the only reskin I'm having issues with since the update on steam . I tried this out after doing a complete reinstall of kotor 2 and the 1.8.4 tslrcm but natta. The tsl patcher for the required mod gave no error message and I picked the skins I wanted but when I approached HK-50 on Peragus there was no change in his appearance.

I tried the mod, followed the instructions to the letter and it's not working. This isn't the only reskin I'm having issues with since the update on steam . I tried this out after doing a complete reinstall of kotor 2 and the 1.8.4 tslrcm but natta. The tsl patcher for the required mod gave no error message and I picked the skins I wanted but when I approached HK-50 on Peragus there was no change in his appearance.

Loads of people have problems with steam versions of TSL right now. It's on the game's end, not the mod's.

That's what I thought but threw it out there in case I had overlooked something. Tanks for the reply.

I got it to work great mod, thanks

Why doesn't HK change color when chosen the selected mod/color ? He's not currently built right know but i'm looking at him in the place you first find him!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 24 guests, 2 anonymous users

Bing (3), jackstobbart