• 10 Jul 2015 Download ENDAR SPIRE Complete Overhaul 2.0
  • 10 Jul 2015 Download ENDAR SPIRE Complete Overhaul 2.0
  • 08 Jul 2015 Download ENDAR SPIRE Complete Overhaul 2.0
  • 08 Jul 2015 Download ENDAR SPIRE Complete Overhaul 2.0

Download ENDAR SPIRE Complete Overhaul 3.1

* * * * * 27 Votes
SWTOR Mass Effect Next Gen Overhaul

Screenshots
This is the first part of an ongoing series.
The purpose of this mod is to bring the much more up-to-date design choices from SWTOR to Kotor. All textures have been made from scratch; the big animated screen on the bridge comes with whooping 81 pics and 5k resolution for maximum quality.
Update 2.0 brings brand new lighting to the ship, utilising warmer colors like in SWTOR, as well as new polished window frames & a new Planet retexture.

Update 3.1 out now!
It brings a lot of visual improvements over previous versions - new doors, animated consoles & more....

Video covering mod Showcase (Ver. 1.0) / Installation Process:

Installation:

1.Drag Part1 into TSL\Override folder.

2.Install the Parts 2 - 5 via XnView into TSL\Override as shown in HowtoInstall.rar.

Because there was a question in the comment :
Part 3 contains 2 parts due to the upload size limit - simply extract part 3.1

Compatibility:

This mod uses cubemaps, so there could be minor incompatibilites with mods that uses custom cubemaps too. ( but i actually dont know any mod that does that)
Just to be on the safe side, i recommend to install my mod last.
Beside that it should be compatible with everything that doesnt retexture the Endar Spire or the Stars/ Planet Taris outside.

Credits:
I want to thank Darth Sapiens for his wonderful Cubemap-Ressource pack, which enabled me to do a lot of things that would otherwise been not possible.
Also a big thanks goes to Xuul for making one of his fantastic videos for this mod.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 3.1 (See full changelog)

• 1.1 Added new Computer Panel, Barrels and Footlocker
  • 2.0 refined Window trim
  • 3.0 Various improvements:
  • animated consoles, integrated walls, more realistic planet lights
  • 3.1 added small animation

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

"Install the Parts 2 - 5 via XnView" makes no sense, and I do not understand what exactly you mean to do, as you haven't really posted a tutorial for how to use that, or why you can't just copy and paste the files into override without that program. So thus, I won't be wasting my time with this. :P

"Install the Parts 2 - 5 via XnView" makes no sense, and I do not understand what exactly you mean to do, as you haven't really posted a tutorial for how to use that, or why you can't just copy and paste the files into override without that program. So thus, I won't be wasting my time with this. :P

Wait a second - are you trying to insult my work? Seriously?

Ive told you - twice - that due to a engine bug the installation process via XnView is necessary - primarily because im using animated textures.

So stop pestering around or just ask like every normal person when you dont understand something.

Wow...Not cool... 

Especially considering exactly how much work obviously went into this...

Anyways, I just have a quick question - I installed this and I'm getting a bunch of transparent textures (Chairs, Walls) - maybe the animated textures aren't mapping the CM_ textures correctly.

Which .2da file is it that needs to be modified to point towards the correct cubemap?

Anyways, I just have a quick question - I installed this and I'm getting a bunch of transparent textures (Chairs, Walls) - maybe the animated textures aren't mapping the CM_ textures correctly.

Which .2da file is it that needs to be modified to point towards the correct cubemap?

Are the transparent textures on other planets or only on the Endar Spire?

Have you installed everything - also the txi files? Do you have other mods with cubemaps installed?

It might help if you upload a pic...

Besides, the animated textures havent anything to do with the CM files- i use the cubemaps mostly to create shine on textures & intensity on lights - so its important that you just download and install the mod without changing anything...

Btw, unlike normal shine the cubemap created one doesnt cause any compatibility issues with graphics cards..

Hmmm. Not sure what would have caused an incompatibility. I reinstalled with your instructions. Used Xnview.
I'll try it again. If I have the same problem I'll upload a screen shot.
Thank you!

Are the transparent textures on other planets or only on the Endar Spire?

Have you installed everything - also the txi files? Do you have other mods with cubemaps installed?

It might help if you upload a pic...

Besides, the animated textures havent anything to do with the CM files- i use the cubemaps mostly to create shine on textures & intensity on lights - so its important that you just download and install the mod without changing anything...

Btw, unlike normal shine the cubemap created one doesnt cause any compatibility issues with graphics cards..

So...yeah. I re-copied the .txi files... and it looks great.

Just like it should.

Just like you said....

So....yeah

Read the F***in directions, people........

:-P

Thank you, Jorak Uln. May your shwartz always be bigger than mine.

Quick question - What's in Part3.part2? I keep getting an error when trying to extract it. 

Quick question - What's in Part3.part2? I keep getting an error when trying to extract it. 

This had me scratching my head for a minute, too, but I think I figured it out.  From what I can see, it appears that Part3.part2 seems to extract automatically when you extract Part3.part1, so there shouldn't be a need to extract Part3.part2 separately.

Both .rar archives contain just one file with the same name, PLC_map01.tga, which each archive says is 111.2 MB.

Part3.part1.rar is 80.0 MB and Part3.part2.rar is 31.2 MB, which added together equal 111.2 MB.  When I extract Part3.part1.rar the extracted PLC_map01.tga file comes out at just over 111 MB and opens just fine in XnView, so it seems to work.

It would appear Part3.part2.rar gives an error when extracted by itself because it requires Part3.part1.rar to have already been extracted so its data can append itself to the PLC_map01.tga in the archive, but when Part3.part1.rar is extracted it automatically tells Part3.part2.rar to extract anyway, so when you tell the second part to extract by itself it gets confused and doesn't know what to do.

As long you end up with a 111 MB file named PLC_map01.tga that will open in XnView with no difficulties, it appears that you should be good to go.  I am a bit confused as to why the file was archived this way; perhaps there's an 80 MB file size limit for uploads to the server or something, but whatever.  The instructions could be a bit clearer, but the screenshots look fantastic, so I'm eager to give this a try.

Hey! So this mod (and the associated ones) looks really cool, but I'm not sure I'd want to redo only certain environments. Are the overhauled zones different enough that the unaltered ones would look off in comparison? If so, (or even if not really) how long do you anticipate the full game taking? I know it's a huge undertaking so feel free to say you have no idea, that's totally fair.

so ... which part has the planet view and few textures of the first areas??

P.S. i am sooooooo short of free HD space ... soooo short ...     :(

P.S.b.  needless to say, extremely impressive stuff in here according to screens/vids

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), HustlerOne, Google (2), egsvxdgy, Hurrikandooko