Bendak Bounty Rework and Emblem Armor Compability Patch 1.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod allows you to use the "Bendak Bounty Rework" mod by Ulic and the "Bendak Starkiller Emblem Armor" by redrob41 simultaneously, without any compromises.
You can find them here:
Bendak Bounty Rework: http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/542/?
Bendak Starkiller Emblem Armor: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/48-bendak-starkiller-emblem-armour/

I don't know if this is K1R compatible, since I don't know if those two mods are. If they are, you can also use this patch with K1R.
Credits:

All the new lines in tar02_duelorg021.dlg were created by Ulic and redrob41. So all credit goes to them for making their original mods. I do have permission to use redrob41s additional lines in this file. I also checked Ulics read-me and tried to contact him with no success, so I hope it's okay if I only use this very tiny part of his mod. If it's not, let me know and I'll delete this mod immediately.Bendak Bounty Rework by Ulic
Bendak Starkiller Emblem Armor by redrob41
Compability patch by Kexikus

IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF ONE OF THE MODS ABOVE AND WANT ME TO REMOVE THIS DOWNLOAD, LET ME KNOW (PM ON DEADLY STREAM WOULD BE THE EASIEST WAY) AND I'LL TAKE IT DOWN. IF I DON'T ANSWER YOUR REQUEST FOR SOME REASON, JUST CONTACT A MODERATOR ON DEADLYSTREAM AND THEY'LL REMOVE THE DOWNLOAD.
THIS MOD IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS OR BIOWARE. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR OF THIS PATCH NOR THE AUTHORS OF THE ORIGINAL MODS NOR THE COMPANIES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER WHEN USING THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• 1.0 Initial Release

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
ColtfighterZ

Share this review

Link to review
LordMerek

Share this review

Link to review
Dylans071

Share this review

Link to review