About This File

==========================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 MODIFICATION

==========================================

Ultimate Class Robes v3

Author: DarthTyren

E-Mail: darthtyren@gmail.com

----------

NOTE: If you already have a mod that overrides the game script a_pc_jedi.ncs (look in override folder), this mod will override it.

Description:

When you talk with Kreia and pick your prestige class, upon exiting that conversation, a new robe dedicated to that class will be added to the inventory. That robe will boost stats that are important to that class.

Installation:

1) Unzip the compressed file you downloaded and run the MCR Installation TSLPatcher file located inside.

2) Press the Install button and locate your TSL directory.

Uninstallation:

The TSLPatcher creates backups of all your unmodified files. You can find it in the same folder as the Installer.

1) Inside the backup folder, you should see a file named dialog.tlk. This goes in your root game directory (the same folder with swkotor2.exe). Cut and paste it there.

2) I'm sending out a folder called Override Uninstall with all the files from this mod. Copy (don't cut) and paste them inside the Override folder in your game directory. Then delete them.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

If you plan on using these items or textures in your own mods, I'd like a little notice and a place on your credits list. You don't need to wait on my permission, however.

Credits:

Thanks to the wonderful modding community at Holowan Labs for helping me with facing constant problems. Specifically Fair Strides 2, for help with the script.

Enjoy.

-DarthTyren

What's New in Version v3   See changelog

Released

• New, better, unique textures.
  • Implemented TSLPatcher for greater international compatability.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

TitiMontana

Share this review

Link to review
smugglerAlex

Share this review

Link to review
Obi Wan Pere

Share this review

Link to review
pax

Share this review

Link to review