* * * * * 13 Votes
NPC Overhaul KotOR Kainzorus Prime Mod

Screenshots
Author:
Kainzorus Prime

Mod Name:
KotOR NPC Overhaul Mod
Under NO circumstances is this, or any of my other,
mod(s) to be posted on ANY site other than by myself.

1. Info
===========
This mod attempts to rectify the clone effect as much as possible by differentiating the characters where applicable, reassigning the sound sets and giving the characters different equipment to fit better with the story.

2. Installation:
=========
Run the patcher and let it do its magic. If you also use the Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement mod, copy the .mod file from the compatibility folder and overwrite the one in the game's "modules" folder.

3. Compatibility:
=========
The patcher ensures compatibility with most other mods, except those which also use .mod files that alter the same areas as this mod.

A compatibility patch for Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement mod is included.

3. Credits:
===========
Special thanks to:

Holowan Laboratories - For all the great resources.

4. DISCLAIMER:
===============
This Mod is not supported by LucasArts, Bioware or Obsidian.
Please do not contact them for support of this mod.

Copyright:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, characters, items, etc. are trademarks
and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, characters, items, etc. are
trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Bioware and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp. Obsidian are trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment. All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their
respective trademark and copyright holders.

What's New in Version 1.01 (See full changelog)

• -Fixed heads.2da entry for Saul Karath.
  • -Added clean heads.2da and appearance.2da files to the patcher, for those who don't have such files in their Override.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thanks Kainzorus! Great mod as always!

Wow, 4th screen... those jedi on the back are wearing prequel robes 0_0

Would this conflict with Shem's Sith Students mod?

Would this conflict with Shem's Sith Students mod?

I haven't seen that mod, nor do I know what it changes. So I can't really say.

Wow! I looked at some of the new Sith uniforms and they're absolutely brilliant. I can tell that much time and effort has gone into this mod. Thank you so much for your wonderful work and art.

Statement: This is really nice. My only problem is that instead of editing appearance.2da, it tries to put appearance.2da into the Override folder. Same with Heads.2da.

Statement: This is really nice. My only problem is that instead of editing appearance.2da, it tries to put appearance.2da into the Override folder. Same with Heads.2da.

It does that only if you don't have either of those in your override already. If one is there, it will simply affect changes to the existing file.

Approval: And now it is complete.

Statement: I'm also glad about the Saul Karath fix. I only just now got to the point in the game where you see him, and saw what it looks like before this update. Amusing.

Awesome mod. Easy install. Great work. I hope to see this mod being compatibile with K1R soon.

Awesome mod. Easy install. Great work. I hope to see this mod being compatibile with K1R soon.

When the 1.0 of K1R is released, yes. We're working on some compatibility problems with Fair Strides in the meantime.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

39 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 33 guests, 1 anonymous users

Bing (1), groovy69, Google (1), cezarynight7, syphonus