10 Screenshots

About This File

A very long time ago, a guy called Nur Ab Sal realised that the KotOR II loading screens were ugly, and decided to replace them with the concept art Obsidian drew up, instead.

He did so, but his mod disappeared when PCGameMods was destroyed, and so I decided to repeat the job myself, because I got bored of the normal loading screens. I couldn't get all the same concept art as Nur Ab Sal, and in a few places had to improvise - nevertheless, where his mod replaced around 28 of roughly 80 loading screens, this mod will replace around 40, and is therefore worthy of release.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• Changes in v1.1
  • ---------------
  • This is a small patch to my Concept Loading Screens mod, which changes three loadscreens, and adds another three.
  • Overall, now 43 out of 80-or-so loadscreens are replaced. :)
  • The loadscreen for 402DXN, the second Dxun jungle module, has been replaced with another piece of KotOR II concept art for Dxun.
  • The loadscreen for 702KOR, the Korriban Academy module, has been replaced with the KotOR II concept art for the area.
  • The loadscreen for 711KOR, the Hidden Tomb module, has also been replaced with the KotOR II concept art for the area.
  • The loadscreen for 403DXN, the Mandalorian Camp module, has been added, but in truth, it's the loadscreen I previously used for 402DXN.
  • The loadscreen for 404DXN, the Mandalorian Cache module, is a piece of concept art done originally for an apparently cut mineshaft on Dxun. That's how it's labelled, anyway.
  • The loadscreen for 410DXN, the Dxun Temple module, is the concept art done for this area by Obsidian.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Kelborn34

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
Lokran

Share this review

Link to review
N-DReW25

Share this review