Achilles TSL Robe Mod (TSLRCM Edition)

(12 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

While I'm loving TSLRCM, I have to admit (with pangs of sadness) that all the restored robes makes it kinda-sorta impossible for me to make this a total conversion, like previous versions.

So the compromise is this; a fully tested TSLRCM version of my robe mod that only replaces the model/textures/icons for the movie style robe. Which means that this only replaces about a third of robes that you can get in the restored version of the game.

However, since I'd really rather not guess at which textures people liked and try to include those, I'm adding all the textures from version 3.0 as an optional download (labelled: FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY). You're absolutely free to use these however you'd like FOR MODS THAT ARE NEVER RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. These robes are a collaboration by a handful of modders, therefore you'd not only need my permission but their's and I'm not even sure who's around or isn't. So feel free to do whatever, so long as "whatever" never leaves your Override folder.

Also, I zipped these up out of a bastardized version of my own personal version of the mod, therefore some reverse engineering may be necessary to make heads or tails of what's included. If you have GIMP, Photoshop, etc it shouldn't take you too long to figure out what's what.

To install:

Extract Achilles Robe Mod for TSLRCM to your override folder. This is texture replacement, so a new game is not required.

To uninstall:

Remove said folder from Override

Thanks again to Darth Moeller and svösh for their contributions and to Fred Tetra and TK102 for the tools that made this possible.

Original thread that discusses v3 (pre-TSLRCM) of this mod can be found here:

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=191374

Additional screenshots can be found in the first post.

EDIT: Apparently this site doesn't allow multiple uploads (even thought the tool lets you), therefore anyone who has downloaded this previously only got the optional files. I've combined the two and extend my apologies for the 6mb download for those of you that only wanted the base mod.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Ormans

Share this review

Link to review
diegodb

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
djnugent

Share this review

Link to review