Peragus Large Monitor Adjustment 1.1

(16 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

READ ME FIRST!

Here's my sixth small mod

Peragus Large Monitor Adjustment (version 1.1)

MOD AUTHOR: Sith Holocron

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 23 JUN 2013

UPDATED RELEASE: 11 MAR 2023

FOR WHAT GAME: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Description:

Don’t expect this to be as interesting as the Telos Signage mod that I came up with. (LOL)

This small mod collection replaces textures for the large monitor seen on Peragus that overlooks the asteroid field. I wasn’t crazy about the low resolution images in the smaller boxes off to the side so I decided to take a crack at it. I’ve kept to general idea of what were originally shown in those boxes so this difference won’t be too drastic. In addition, that old low resolution asteroid animation just had to go. It has been replaced as well. Finally, that scrolling text box can now be read. Since the original text box was illegible, I decided to make my own. A separate translation Word document is included in case you’re wondering what it says. (I’d appreciate it if you all let folks read it for themselves so please don’t post the translation in reviews.)

As always, constructive criticism is welcome.  Reviews are appreciated, even if it’s only a like. 

Installation:

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the TGA files and the TXI file into the SWKotOR2/Override folder if not using the KotOR Reddit Mod Builds.

If you are using the KotOR Reddit Mod Builds, you should instead use the textures in found in the Alternate Textures subfolder. If you find that the portion on the PER_Tk02.tga texture too distracting because it uses a modified version of the Sol System, this is the clear choice for you. A new loading screen using the altered texture has been included for your convenience. (The loading screen using the original texture is already included in my Loading Screen mods.)

To Uninstall:

Take them out again.

Known Bugs:

None known at this time.

Special Thanks:

To Darth_Sapiens: for Assistance with alpha channels for some of the textures and testing.

To Canderis: For pre-release reviews (of the original 1.0 version).

To Snigaroo: For suggestions on the alternate texture

To ConansHair: For reading the “monitor scan lines” to the new Loading Screen variant

Legal Disclaimer:

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc., I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod.

It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. If you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.  

101PER - Peragus - Administration Level.png

And here's the new variant loading screen . . .

HNV8T1B.png

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Loading screen replaced

New variant texture included

See Read Me for more details

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Paladin44

Great mod! I can't believe I hadn't rated it yet!

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
djnugent

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Wonder

• Like 1