About This File

Telos Citadel Station Skybox

============================

MOD AUTHOR: Quanon

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 03 MAY 2013

FOR WHAT GAME: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Description:

----------------

Apologies for the late release on this. (I've had a busy week offline.)

A long time ago . . . in a Mod Request not far away, I (Sith Holocron) requested a mod to improve the low resolution quality of the skybox as seen outside the windows of Telos' Citadel Station.

I highlighted - to anyone that would listen - a few issues that I thought needed addressing. The buildings seen through those windows had a low resolution skin. The grid of pipework seen at the base of those buildings looked like a blurry mess.

Someone listened.

This mod created by the talented Quanon remedies all of that. Though the screenshot above doesn't show it, the skybox does have the red windows that would be seen later in the game as well.

In addition to the TGAs and TXI, there are also PSD files for those of you that would like to fool around with the textures in Photoshop. There's also a TIF file that suits the same purpose.

Installation:

----------------

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the TGA files and the TXI file into the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/Override folder.

To Uninstall:

----------------

Take them out again.

Known Bugs:

-----------------

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:

-------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.

Quanon owns none of the materials, and he's not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of Quanon. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it however you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the readme, mentioning Quanon.

• Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Paladin44

Really good!

Share this review

Link to review
Rtas Vadum

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
Ramesses

Share this review