• Downloads: 850
  • Approved by: zbyl2
  • Approved on: 09 October 2012 - 03:09 PM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Download G0-T0 Overhaul v1.0

* * * * * 5 Votes

Screenshots
READ THIS OR ELSE|V||V|
! You must have TSLRCM 1.8.1 installed BEFORE this mod!
You also should use a save from before you go to nar shadaa.
READ THIS OR ELSE|ヘ||ヘ|
========================================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: (THE SITH LORDS) MODIFICATION
========================================================
G0-T0 Overhaul V1.0

Author: Darth Sapiens (dr.nordgren@ymail.com)
Name: G0T0 overhaul
1. Description:
----------
This mod does what it says, overhauls G0-T0 to be more interesting, adding melee capabilities and a brand new model. This mod also includes a few new items, creatable at the workbench (with a high enough repair skill) and also they come with g0-t0
hopefully this mod is balanced, (it's my first mod, so im still learning the ropes)
2. Install: dont for get to look in override\g0t0\alternative capes.zip for the different capes!
----------/

(It is highly recommended that you update your game to version 2.10 (the 1.0b update) before installing this mod.)
run "install G0T0 Overhaul.exe"
Note: a new folder named "backup" will be created during installation within the folder the installer was run from. If you plan on uninstalling this mod this folder and the files therein must not be deleted as they are used during the uninstall process.

3. Uninstall: dont bug me about this, ever XD
----------
Backups of any files that have been altered were made during installation and placed in a folder called "backup" within the folder the installer was run from.
-1.replace the modified ones with the originals
-2.delete the g0t0 folder inside your override
-3.replace the sound files and delete the .mp3's added
4. Bugs:
----------
There are no known issues that will develop as a result of installing this mod properly
other than a small currently unfixable animation problem :(
6. Distribution Notes:
----------
if i ever disappear, you can (unless specified otherwise) re-upload to any site as long as credit is given and the read me is unaltered, if im gone try to contact me before you release a new mod based of mine, if you cant get a hold of me, then carry on, just give me my and my co-modders credit.

7. Thanks:
----------
Deadman - model tweaking and rigging
neomarz1- his work inspired me to mod, and he allowed me to use parts of his work.
Sith Holocron- critiscism (good stuff though)
and my beta testers Jaden Korr and Nsinger998 !
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

I'm glad it's finally released! Will try it in my next playthrough.
It's great that you included alternate cape textures, I think I'll use the cream-ish one (but why the original dark-grey with red paintings is not included? I think some people might actually like it)
The only thing I don't really like is his head texture - I more liked the original bright-red visor. But it's no problem, I have that texture backuped ;) Or I can edit the new one ;) Or do some other crazy things :P
i can release the orignal later on today
Yaa! It's done! (give me a heads up next time though) :P
i just removed the one bug that didnt want to be fixed, lol i was hard to trigger it. but that was the only bug at the time, so its gone, YAY!
i just downloaded and installed and the avatar changed put the fat one is still in his fat form
Can't wait to try this!
Very impressive, I've been waiting for this one. I will have to play through the whole game to give a proper review, but it looks fantastic regardless. I don't think my idea of G0-T0 will be quite the same after this mod.
its been over a month now, so any thoughts? does the skin need work? what do you think about the capes? are the items overpowered?
I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but none of the GO-TO droids on the ship were changed, not even in the scene with the meeting aboard the ship; in fact, that part was bugged where I couldn't advance any farther.

For the default cape, you might set the decal to 2, instead of 1.

I thought that the textures had too much black, which IMO obscures any detail you might wish to present.

You might want to adjust the model again: the left hand is a good 4 inches from the shockstaff, and the droid specials(eg flamethrower) spout from the hip...

I'll send you a "fixed" version if you want, that allows you to proceed with the game, and/or makes the rest of the droids change as well(because GO-TO is trying to pass himself off as another droid, not a grand mega-mind; he'll not want to single himself out as the leader.)

You asked for input...let me know about sending over the fix, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I actually intended for the other droids to not change because G0-T0 had said he modified himself to be more intimidating. The original droids were identical and i saw no difference. As for the textures, I'm going to update them shortly, weird on my play-through and my beta testers play-through there was no game stopping bugs. PM me more details please, i can't fix the arms being off (that's what deadman told me.) For the hip thing, I have a fixed model (thought i had included it) so I'll update it. Thank you for your input as it helps refine my mod :D

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

10 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Ryuzakipwn, Legs