Canonical Mandalore

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This modification changes the default Mandalore appearance to that of a canonical Mandalore, complete with tribal facemask and Portrait icon. To install, copy the "Mandalore" folder into the Override folder within the SWKotor2 directory. To uninstall, remove the "Mandalore" folder from Override.

Credits: Silveredge9, Quanon, 90SK, VarsityPuppet

What's New in Version 07/05/2020 03:04 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm not usually a fan of this kind of changes, but I gotta say this is one of the exceptions, and a very welcomed one.

While it is described as a helmet in the game, there's nothing particularly remarkable about it, whereas a mask as striking as this one suits the Mandalorian symbol better. And even though Mandalore's original appearance makes sense within the lore of the game, according to the precedent lore it's a mask what's passed on from leader to leader.

The mask of the mod is bronze-colored, like that of Mandalore the Ultimate, and it looks realistically battered and well worn. This complements the decaying state of the Mandalorians during the events of the game, and their faded glory. It also comes with a portrait to match the new appearance.

Share this review

Link to review
Vabulletizer

Another great mod in my collection, thanks! For people who love some canonical things it is brilliant, but unlike the screenshot in game mask is gold-brown.

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Mephiles550

Share this review

Link to review
Obi Wan Pere

Share this review

Link to review
Dylans071

Share this review

Link to review