3 Screenshots

About This File

Authors: Kaidon Jorn & (Darth) Deadman
This Version: April 2012
===================================
This saber mod now consists of 18 hilts - each in 10 colors, all of which are buildable on the workbench. The first set of 6 hilt styles are available to build as you are building your first saber with the vanilla saber quest. Then, once you've leveled up with an Advanced Class, there will be 12 more hilt style options. Some of these hilt models are leftovers from the HotOR Lightsaber mod, which fell upon hard times and was unable and unwilling to continue - but alas! A new lightsaber mod has risen from it's ashes, and most of the hilts were modeled based on TOR sabers.
The vanilla game dialogs about Bao-Dur helping you build your saber have been removed, since you build it yourself on the workbench using any default game crystal. As well, the vanilla game's Lightsaber Quest journal entries have been modified to go with this saber quest better.
Once you have built a new lightsaber, the crystal will change into the specific crystal for that lightsaber, so once you commit to a new lightsaber style, it's crystal is bound to that saber hilt. Also, the training sabers now do 1-10 damage, still with their +3/+4 energy field damages, to try and make them more worthwhile to use. Two new models have been included for the purple and yellow training sabers.
You must run the TSL Patcher to fully install (aside from the lightsabers, copying files to Override folder will *not* work).
Compatible with TSLRCM 1.7/1.8.
Compatible with everything that dosen't use the same lightsaber model numbers. *This excludes HotOR and USM from being compatible.
Compatible with Default Replacement MegaPack 4.1 or better.
Compatible with Workbench Crystal Attunement Mod.
Compatible with RandomSabers 6 Pack.
Credits: -Darth_Deadman, for finishing off the training sabers and making them powered items that turn on and off like a lightsaber. Thanks Deadman!

Thanks to Markus Ramikin, Varsity Puppet, Hassat Hunter for the Workbench Crystal Attunement mod.

Bugs: None that I know of, if you get one then report it and I will see what I can do.

PERMISSIONS: You may not use my intellectual property, work or materials for your own mod without asking me or collaborating with me. You may not upload my mods to other sites PERIOD. END OF STORY.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THESE FILES.

• Like 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members
  • Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Untold Prophecy

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Wonder