Droid Testing Console Texture Upgrade 1.2

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron
ORIGINAL RELEASE: 01 MAY 2018

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2. [This mod will not work in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1.]
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL MOD: M4-78 Enhancement Project (either EP version 1.2, EP version 1.3 (the one on Steam), or EP version 1.5)

Description:
------------------

I was dissatisfied with the textures that I made for the Droid Testing Consoles. The Droid Testing Consoles are seen near the end of the Industrial Zone on M4-78, just before you get to the Industrial Zone Archon Chamber. One of the textures had a Galaxy as the background and the other had a game map on it. In addition, I thought I could come up with better animations in the smaller boxes. I decided to take action and change that.

The previous backgrounds have been replaced with a new background from an droid assembly line on M4-78. It's actually a loop of the HK Factory with a new War Droid texture swapped in to replace the HK droids usually seen in there. (No, you hadn't missed an area.) Some of the other texture enhancements can been seen in these example GIFs.

NnuYd1B.gif

EIqBwKa.gif

This version of the mod is compatible with both version 1.2 (available on MODDB) and the 1.3 version (only available on Steam) or version 1.5 (available here on Deadly Stream.) Each frame size is 1024 by 1024 and there are 11 frames in total.

Installation:
-----------------

Drop the TGA and TXI files into your Override folder.

Uninstall:
--------------

To completely remove the loading screens, delete all the TGA and TXI files that were included in this mod from your Override folder.

Legal Disclaimer:
-------------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of me. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. I may release this on NexusMods at a later date but I don't wish others to do so. Usage in other mods must be requested and approved by me before your use.

Special Thanks:
-----------------------

JCarter426 for his replacement textures so I could swap in the Sith War Droids into the HK Factory animation.

I used High Quality Blasters version 1.0 by SithSpecter in the animation with the rotating blaster. Highly recommended!

Corrections made to TXI files thanks to ndix UR.

Thanks to Canderis, JCarter426, and Malkior for their input.

And thanks to YOU for giving this mod a gander! Would you kindly leave feedback on the download page? (I would like to know if you've liked it . . . )

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• 1.1: Changes made to TXI files.
  • 1.2: First off, I was notified that the frames were off bewteen the left side of the monitors and the right side.  That has been fixed. Both sides of the production line will now stop so the droids can be "scanned".  Secondly, I made some new changes to the TXI files to speed up the animation.  If you wish you change it back to original speed, set fps in the TXI to "1".
  • Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
Vasia Gonish

Share this review

Link to review