Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2: Original Pack (with or without TSLRCM) - Part 1 1.1

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron
ORIGINAL RELEASE: 17 APR 2018

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2. [This mod will not work in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1.]

Description:
------------------

Were you ever dissatisfied with the low-resolution loading screens when the in-game footage looks so much better ? What if there was a mod that took care of that for you? Psssst . . . it’s this mod!

This version of the mod covers the areas in the normal “vanilla” game and the areas added/restored by TSLRCM. If you’re looking for additional loading screens that cover large scale add-on mods, you should seek out the “Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2 Add-On Pack” which is also available on Deadly Stream. The texture size is 2048 by 2048 so you'll have a large sized picture for each.

"221TEL Citadel Station - Suburban" Is NOT included as a great corrected example is already available in this mod by JCarter426.

List of the areas covered in this mod

Code Area
-------- ------------------------------------------------------
001EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Interior
002EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Exterior Hull

003EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior
004EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior - Red Eclipse Slayer Invasion
005EBO Ebon Hawk - Escape from Peragus [2]
006EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Duplicate of 003EBO – used before cutscene)
007EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Duplicate of 003EBO – used before cutscene)

101PER Peragus - Administration Level
102PER Peragus - Mining Tunnels
103PER Peragus - Fuel Depot
104PER Peragus - Asteroid Exterior
105PER Peragus - Dormitories
106PER Peragus - Hangar Bay
107PER Peragus - Turret Minigame

151HAR Harbinger - Command Deck
152HAR Harbinger - Crew Quarters
153HAR Harbinger - Engine Deck

201TEL Citadel Station - Dock Module
202TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment
203TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 East
204TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 West
205TEL Citadel Station - Cutscene with the Admiral
207TEL Citadel Station - Cantina
208TEL Citadel Station - Bumani Exchange Corp.
209TEL Citadel Station - Czerka Offices
211TEL Citadel Station - Swoop Track [4]
220TEL Citadel Station - Suburban
222TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment Module 081

231TEL Telos IV - Restoration Zone [5]
232TEL Telos IV - Underground Base
233TEL Telos IV - Czerka Site
235TEL Telos IV – Shuttle Cutscene
261TEL Telos IV - Polar Plateau
262TEL Telos IV - Secret Academy
298TEL Telos IV - Military Base Sub-Level (TSLRCM)
299TEL Telos IV - HK Manufacturing Plant (TSLRCM)

Installation:
-----------------

Drop the TGA files and loadscreen.2da into your Override folder.

The loading screen “load_301NARa.tga” is an alternate version of “load_301NARa.tga”. If you wish to use the alternate version, delete the “a” from the alternate and put that texture into the Override rather than the original texture.

Uninstall:
-------------

If for any reason, you don’t like one (or more) of the loading screens, consult the list above so you can determine which you’ll need to remove from your Override folder.

To completely remove the loading screens, delete all the above listed TGA files and the loadscreen.2da.

Legal Disclaimer:
------------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of me. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. I may release this on NexusMods at a later date but I don't wish others to do so. Usage in other mods must be requested and approved by me before your use.

Special Thanks:
-----------------------

Ndix UR for his wonderful Loading Screen Template which enabled me to offer these loading screens in a format resembling the original loading screens for you all.

Thanks to DarthParametric, JCarter426, NDreW-25, and Marius Fett for their input and technical expertise.

And thanks to YOU for giving this monstrosity a whirl! Won’t you leave feedback on the download page? (I'd like to see what I’ve done right , you see…)

Note:

Compatible with VarsityPuppet's TOR Style Loading Screens 1.0

Video Preview:
----------------------

If you'd like a preview of all of the loading screens, check out this video below. It does show the screens without the filter and the black bars but it will give you an idea what you'll be working with before you download. I recommend watching the video maximized. This video shows all screens in part 1, part 2, and part 3 of this mod (excepting 235TEL.)

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

Added missing texture.

Pointed out that "221TEL Citadel Station - Suburban" is NOT included in my mod as a great corrected example is already available in this mod by JCarter426.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
Wonder

Share this review

Link to review