• TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 07 Apr 2018 Download Additional Power Crystals for TSL 1.0
  • 05 Apr 2018 Download Additional Power Crystals for TSL 1.0

Download Additional Power Crystals for TSL 1.1

- - - - -
Crystals Power Lightsaber Add-on Extra

Screenshots

This modification adds extra power crystals to KotOR 2 with new icons and descriptions that follow the style of the KotOR games. Some crystals are taken from the EU and others are my own creation, so if you know your star wars lore well you will probably recognize some names while others will be novelty to you.

As of version 1.1 there are +15 crystals plus some vanilla crystal description fixes: Color Bronze; Hurrikaine Crystal; Barab Ore Ingot.

The Luxum crystal also made a return from K1, it's stats have been modified so it's no longer a lesser version of Firkrann; It doesn't have a custom icon.

I did not implement the crystals at any point in the game and as such they're only obtainable through the console. Check the readme for all the codes.

Feedback would be appreciated to know if it's worth adding more crystals, suggestions are welcome as well. That's it, hope you enjoy!

This mod may receive more content with future updates

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• Added +5 new crystals.
  • Mod now using TSLPatcher for ease of installation.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Oooooohhhh this is my jam

I've been trying but I'm a little bit clueless as to how to place them 'naturally' in the game as you progress but i think i will just leave it like this, less hassle not to mention less compatibility issues. When i have more free time from uni i'll throw in a couple more crystals.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), LucyTheAlien