Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Mar 25 2018 11:10 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 31 2018 11:15 AM
  • File Size: 270.09KB
  • Views: 565
  • Downloads: 58
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Download KOTOR2 More Subtle Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (still not including Galaxy Map) 1.1

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

KOTOR2 More Subtle Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (still not including Galaxy Map) 1.1
===============================================================================

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron and Xarwarz
ORIGINAL RELEASE: 25 MAR 2017
UPDATED RELEASE: 31 MAR 2017

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Description:
============

When Xarwarz was working on a sample of a monitor texture for the Ebon Hawk, I had suggested to him that it could use a bit of animation to liven it up. The led to the original animated montior mod called "KOTOR2 Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (not including Galaxy Map)".

The screen in this separate version are much closer to the original screens included with the game. They are still animated though. (See animated picture below.) I have updated the fourth screen with a new picture - using one of the screens usually seen on the bridge of the Harbinger but recolored to the Ebon Hawk monitor color scheme. (Besides the old version of that section was static before and something about that irked me.)

Posted Image

Though I've placed this in the Knights of the Old Republic 2 section, this mod is compatible with both games.

Installation:
=============

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the "LEH_scre01.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the SWKotOR2/Override folder.

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 - Extract the "LEH_scre01.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/Override folder.

Uninstallation:
===============

Take them out again. ;)

Known Bugs:
===========

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
==================

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of me. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. I may release this on NexusMods at a later date but I don't wish others to do so. Usage in other mods must be requested AND approved by me before your use.

Credits:
========

LSaberDuelist and OldFlash (of LucasForums) for their instructive discussion and tutorial at LucasForums.
(http://www.lucasforu...ad.php?t=153502)

Special Thanks:
===============

Xarwarz: For putting together the original texture of the monitor frames!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sneakerzzz, Bing (1), KotOR2Player2005