• Approved on: 04 March 2018 - 08:06 AM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 04 Mar 2018 Download JC's Minor Fixes for K2 1.2
  • 04 Mar 2018 Download JC's Minor Fixes for K2 1.1
  • 04 Mar 2018 Download JC's Minor Fixes for K2 1.0

Download JC's Minor Fixes for K2 1.3

* * * * * 3 Votes

This is a collection of various things that I found annoying enough to alter. It started with that crazy window on Nar Shaddaa, by the landing pad, that would mysteriously render anything that was behind it invisible. It turned out to be as simple as a missing TXI. But it was at this point that I decided to start collecting little things like that into a single mod, to be released to the general public when it became more substantial.

Due to the nature of this mod, I haven't bothered to make a proper installer with the TSL Patcher. Just install whatever you want to install. Don't install what you don't want to install.

Some of these fixes are included in TSLRCM, while others are not. Either way, it's compatible. Other mods may not be compatible; contact me if you have any questions.

What's New in Version 1.3 (See full changelog)

• Another VIS fix: 302NAR.
  • TXI fixes for vines on Dantooine.
  • Updated some old fixes.
  • Reorganized file structure.
  • Removed some fixes, mainly due to size. They'll be uploaded as separate mods.

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Can you please PM me a list of the fixes and which may not work with the main Restoration MOd? thank you

I have been supporting modding and preservation of mods for years but been out of the loop for a bit

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

fedett92, Bing (1), eros