SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 12 2018 01:14 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 12 2018 01:14 PM
- File Size: 262.6KB
- Views: 1030
- Downloads: 124
- Approved by: Fair Strides
- Approved on: 12 January 2018 - 01:48 PM
- TSLRCM Compatible: Yes
Download Harbinger Escape Pod Room Hole Fix 1.07 Votes
This mod is an edit of the model for the escape pod room on the Harbinger (151HAR09). In the vanilla version of the game, this room has a large gap in the wall above the escape pods, open to space. It is especially noticeable when first entering the room, as Peragus II is visible through the gap, as well as the occasional asteroid floating by. It is likely that Obsidian either accidentally deleted the geometry in this section when converting the Endar Spire model from K1, or they forgot to export it with the rest of the room when compiling the binary model. Either way, this section is not present in the game model.
To fix the problem, existing sections of geometry were duplicated and reworked to bridge the gap. Texture and lightmap UVs were adjusted as appropriate to blend the new section in as seamlessly as possible. Additionally, a black box was added around the room to eliminate any light bleed.
- Thanks to bead-v for KOTORMax and ndix UR for MDLOps 2K18 Edition
- Not compatible with any other mod that replaces 151HAR09.mdl/mdx (I'm not aware of any that does, but it is possible some texture overhaul mods might do so).
Other files you may be interested in ..
18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users
Facebook (2), Sneakerzzz