• K1R Compatible: Yes

Download Massage Choice 1.00

* * * * * 1 Votes
JC2 Massage Slavery Choice Davik Estate

Screenshots

Request by Valas991,

JC2 Presents

Massage Choice

Allows the PC to decide which slave in Davik's estate, male or female slave, will give the PC a massage.
It is a small mod, and shouldn't be incompatible with anything.

It requires a manual install. There are only 9 files. The readme has full disclosure on how to install, it's quite easy.
If you have any questions, or any feedback please send me a message, I would love to fix, change, or discusss the mod.

Credits: Thanks to Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool
Special thanks to the Deadlystream community!
Thanks to Valas991 for his suggestion.

What's New in Version 1.00 (See full changelog)

• 1.00 Initial Release

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

such a great idea.

well, i'll have to check/edit my tar08_davslav82.dlg file in this case, how about using only the tar08_davslav84?

what would i miss??

cheers for release .... a late cheers, but cheers ...   ;)

such a great idea.

well, i'll have to check/edit my tar08_davslav82.dlg file in this case, how about using only the tar08_davslav84?

what would i miss??

cheers for release .... a late cheers, but cheers ...    ;)

I cannot which is which, but one is for the Male Slave, and the other is for the Female Slave. If you only used one of the dlg files, then only 1 of the slaves would react differently than vanilla. However, you could only install the dlg that corresponds with same gender slave and have no need to install the other, I'm curious though, which mod uses that file? 

I cannot which is which, but one is for the Male Slave, and the other is for the Female Slave. If you only used one of the dlg files, then only 1 of the slaves would react differently than vanilla. However, you could only install the dlg that corresponds with same gender slave and have no need to install the other, I'm curious though, which mod uses that file? 

no mod. just a personal tweak to the dialogs there for the NPCs to identify my PC's outfit.

gonna check the dialogs or try these, then .... thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

5 members, 26 guests, 1 anonymous users

Bing (1), Froggy89, Cinanym, gerblul, cooperwey, James95