SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Oct 11 2017 07:52 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 10 2017 03:15 AM
- File Size: 22.19KB
- Views: 1636
- Downloads: 120
- Approved by: milestails
- Approved on: 12 October 2017 - 03:23 AM
- TSLRCM Compatible: Yes
Download TSL NPC Stat Fixes Mod 1.12 Votes
KOTOR2 NPC PARTY MEMBERS KOTOR2 PARTY MEMBERS
TSL NPC Stat Fixes 1.1 by Mellowtron11
Description- This mod is intended to fix some of the inconsistencies found with your party members’ stats and feats in TSL as listed below.
· Adjust a few skill point allocations that were excessive for the NPC’s skill rate and level
· Add or remove feats and powers based on the NPC’s starting level limit, class and playstyle
· If needed, add or subtract a few attribute points from the NPC
For instance, how does Visas have such low HP and FP stats for a level 6 sentinel? Or how do the Disciple and Handmaiden have a +5 in stealth, despite being level 6 soldiers with 10 Intelligence? This mod intends to fix these little oversights.
Copy and paste or drag and drop all the UTC files into your override folder.
A new game is recommended for this mod, as to not conflict with the current. utc files from your party’s NPCs. To have the mod take effect, load a save game before your party members join your team (load a save with a different module before you enter a new area where the respective NPC shows up for the first time). If you install this mod after party members have joined your group, the intended changes will not take effect for the party members already joined and will instead continue to show the original stats.
Delete the proper files from your override folder
None, but if there are any, please message me at Deadly Stream. All of these characters have been tested, with the exception of Hanharr and Disciple, as I’ve never played a dark side character or female in TSL (yet).
Permissions- Please do not claim credit for this mod or redistribute it without the author’s explicit permission.
-Bioware, Obsidian and Lucasarts for an amazing pair of RPG games.
-Fred Tetra for the Kotor Tool.
-N-DReW25 for answering my many, many questions (Seriously, thank you for all your help! I don’t think I would have gotten far without your help).
-Darth Parametric and Kexikus for answering my other questions.
-Everyone who downloads and uses the mod.
-The TSLRCM Crew for fixing KOTOR2
-Wizards of the Coast’s Star Wars Roleplaying Game-Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide Book for additional ideas on stat allocations
-Strategy Wiki’s KOTOR2 Guide, especially the following pages
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, OBISIDIAN, BIOWARE, DISNEY OR ANY SPONSORS OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THIS MOD AUTHOR OR THE DEADLY STREAM WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER BY THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
(All of the changes from 1.0 remain the same unless otherwise noted)
· Set treat injury to 1 and computer use to 4
· Set HP to 72
· Set Constitution to 13
· Set Constitution to 15 and Charisma to 12
· Removed improved power attack feat
· Level 3 HP set at 24 HP
· Set Natural AC at 2 (up from 0), bringing defense to 16. This is done to match the other 2 droid NPCs who have a natural +2 to AC
· Set wisdom to 12
· Level 3 HP set to 27 (down from 36)
· Level 3 FP set to 33 (down from 49)
· Removed force sensitive feat
· Set charisma to 10 (1-let’s face it, she’s has a high enough wisdom score, 2-she’s neutral, so having a high charisma is moot for reduced opposite alignment costs for force powers and 3- she’s not that charismatic of a person anyway)
· Added wound power, as Kreia was one power short for her level and because she also is seen using this power several times over the course of the game
· Set treat injury skill to 8, awareness skill at 2, and stealth to 0
· Proper level 6 stats set at 54 HP and 42 FP
· Added burst of speed power, as Visas was one power short for her current level
· Removed the lightsaber focus feat, as that feat is something the Exile can teach her
· Removed first rank of two weapon fighting feat so the player has more leeway on deciding whether to go the two-weapon route or dueling route with her
· Added improved power blast feat, as HK was one feat short for his level
· Set starting HP to 78
· Set Repair to 8
· Strength set to 14 (down from 16)
· Set both charisma and wisdom to 12 so he can have a couple more points in wisdom when he becomes a Jedi Consular (so the player doesn’t have to drop the first couple attributes points into Wisdom for only a mediocre bonus)
· Set treat injury skill to 8, awareness skill to 2 (Without any bonuses from WIS) and stealth to 0
· Removed close combat, rapid shot and superior weapon focus lightsaber II feats
· Added the flurry feat and medium armor proficiency feat (Scouts got these feats for free in KOTOR 1)
· Set Wisdom stat to 12 (up from 11)
· Level 6 HP set at 54 HP
· Set strength and charisma at 8 (Down from 10)
· Set Dexterity to 16 (down from 18)
· Added class skill: stealth feat, given G0-T0’s inherent cloaking ability
· Removed improved gear head feat and the close combat feat
· Set stealth to 0, persuade to 0, Demolitions to 3, Awareness to 8 and Treat injury to 9
· Removed improved power blast and close combat feats
· Added first rank of two-weapon fighting to feats list
· Removed heavy armor proficiency feat