Hilts for All 1.0

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This mod includes 9 different hilt styles for each type of lightsaber (single, double, and short). They are available in all colors, and you will need an existing lightsaber hilt to change.

How it works:
The screenshots show a step by step process. First, you'll want to remove the upgrades and crystals in the lightsaber hilts you want to change or they will get lost (really no way around this). Open up the lightsaber bin, beside the bench, and click switch to give items. Scroll and select the lightsabers you want to change. Next, click the lightsaber bench and hit continue. Click the style you want, and when it's done and all lightsabers have been changed, the new ones will be in your inventory!

Extra:
Also includes a mod I made a while ago that toggles headgear visibility on and off. It works more or less the same. Located opposite of the lightsaber bench.

Compatability:
Should work with TSLRCM, but it is not going to be friendly with other lightsaber and crystal mods.

Credits:
Thanks to Kaiden_Jorn, Kaiden_Jorn, and Kaiden_Jorn for making all of the lightsaber hilts and allowing public use:

"All my mods here on Deadlystream are all now up for grabs. Change them, fix them, do what you want. You do not need my permission nor consent and you may rerelease it whereever/however you like. I do however, expect to be credited as the original author in the readme. I wont be around to see it, so it wont bother me at all, lol."
http://deadlystream.com/forum/user/8962-kaidon-jorn/

Thanks to the people at deadlystream.com as well.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Actually added the scripts that spawn the bench and bin on the Ebon Hawk. Everything should work now, although you might have to exit and enter the Ebon Hawk if you load a save on the ship.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Whyp

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Wonder

Share this review

Link to review
trevuar25

Share this review

Link to review