5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a fix for players who have less than adequate hardware to play SWKOTORII:TSL at decent frame-rates. My hopes will be that TSL will perform better on devices using WINE as well with this mod. If you've ever had serious frame-rate problems with smoke or fog in this game, this should fix it. As of right now I've greatly reduced birthrate, random birthrate, and life expectancy values of the effects in model files using MDLedit and notepad++.

Changes include:
Main Menu
Peragus (all map files w/particle effects)
Dxun (all map files w/particle effects)
Nar Shaddaa (all map files w/particle effects)
Onderon (all map files w/particle effects)
Telos (all map files w/particle effects)
Dantooine (all map files w/particle effects)
Korriban (all map files w/particle effects)
Some PLC_ models (mostly steam vents)
PLC_ models that have other smoke and other emitters
8xxdro planet map models
9xxmal planet map models
dor_ models that include effects
V_ models that include abilities with effects emitters
FX_ files including but not limited to... mines, grenades, and other explosions. Anything with an effects emitter attached.
Ebon Hawk models
Menu Logo (slight change)
Initial weapon is slightly changed (white particles, slower)
Widescreen Menu Fix

The screenshots included are from a desktop with a core 2 duo and an Nvidia 8400 gs (a terrible gpu) playing the game at 1920x1080. I am unsure if this is compatible with the TSLRCM as I've been testing it on vanilla GOG version and the Steam version. These are only MDL and MDX files (except for the main menu logo, no actual scripts).

This mod has only been possible because bead-v introduced me to MDLEdit. Special thanks to DarthParametric for allowing me to edit his TSL Main Menu Model Fix 1.1 menu models and add them to this mod.

What's New in Version 1.3   See changelog

Released

• Added Widescreen Menu Fix (thanks to DarthParametric's TSL Main Menu Model Fix 1.1)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
bead-v

Share this review

Link to review
Wonder

Share this review

Link to review
Dylans071

Share this review

Link to review