SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 17 2017 07:31 PM
- Last Updated: Jul 18 2017 03:27 PM
- File Size: 42.83KB
- Views: 1530
- Downloads: 74
- Approved by: Sith Holocron
- Approved on: 18 July 2017 - 03:56 PM
Download KotOR Stuff 0.32 Votes
KotOR Stuff provides several tiny command-line tools that each perform a small task. With scripting, these tools could be used to simplify batch processing or support other tools that perform more complex tasks.
Currently three tools are included:
- bif - Extract assets from KeyTable/BIF repositories
- erf - Extract assets from ERF/MOD/SAV and HAK repositories
- tpc - Convert TPC files to PNG or PNG files to TPC. Use command line options to select which side of a cubemap, what frame of a cycle animation or which mip map to convert. Can also list TXI attributes if any are present.
What's New in Version 0.3 (See full changelog)
- Now the TPC tool can create uncompressed TPC files given PNG inputs.
- Use as many --txi="key value..." options as you like to add TXI attributes.
- The TXI handling has also changed a bit. Multi-line attributes are formatted in a single line for print-outs. For example, to add a "channeltranslate" attribute add this option:
- --txi="channeltranslate 4 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4"