• Approved on: 13 May 2017 - 03:11 PM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 10 Jun 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.1 Demo
  • 19 May 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.0 Demo
  • 13 May 2017 Download Batu Rem of the GenoHaradan Restoration Beta 1.0 Beta

Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.2 Demo

* * * * * 3 Votes
Batu Rem TSF Cut Content GenoHaradan Goto Bounty Hunters Demo More to come Stay tuned Vossk

Screenshots

GenoHaradan Legacy Demo
A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date 1.0: 19.05.2017
Release Date 1.1: 10.06.2017
Release Date 1.2: 8.07.2017

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 override folder, Overwrite if nessessary

Then Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Streamvoice,202,202grenn" into the directory "Knights of the Old Republic II\StreamVoice\202\202grenn"

Then Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Streamvoice, 351, g0t0temp" into the directory "Knights of the Old Republic II\StreamVoice\351\g0t0temp"

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files you copied from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 override folder

Description:
The GenoHaradan from Kotor 1 was supposed to be in it's sequal Kotor 2, however, it was cut like many other things due to Lucasarts wanting to release the game before
Christmas. Unlike other things it wasn't restored by TSLRCM because it doesn't have enough content to properly restore to the way Obsidian wanted it to be. This mod is a Demo of some restored GenoHaradan dialogues such as Batu Rema, Vossk and Goto Dialogues. This isn't the entire GenoHaradan Restoration mods and only the
following have been restored

-Batu Rem of the GenoHaradan
-Genoharadan are none of the bounty hunters' concern
-Vossk and the GenoHaradan

More to come

Known Bugs:
The Green Hologram thing in the Goto cutscene disappears mid cutscene

Incompatibilities:
Is incompatible with anything that uses "202grenn.dlg", "vossk.dlg and "g0t0temp.dlg"
This is mod is 100% compatible with TSLRCM 1.8.5
If you find any more bugs please report them

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and please ask me for permission if you want to use this in your mod.

Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool, Obsidian for not deleting all the voice overs and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.2 Demo (See full changelog)

• 1.2 Demo
  • Improved Genoharadan are none of the bounty hunters' concern

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

MUST-SEE stuff to be checked, been more cut content and refered to the Genoharadan ....

downloading, thanks on advance cheers     ;)

This guy usually pisses me off sometimes, and hell, I would just skip the formalities and take him out and get on with the adventure in the game itself. So is this guy actually "Batu Rem"?

This guy usually pisses me off sometimes, and hell, I would just skip the formalities and take him out and get on with the adventure in the game itself. So is this guy actually "Batu Rem"?

No, he is still an imposter from Nar Shadda pretending to be Batu Rem, however, he is now a GenoHaradan Agent from Nar Shadda instead of an Exchange bounty hunter who plans to kill the exile and collect the exchange Jedi bounty! His new voice overs are fully voiced to say he is apart of the GenoHaradan!

Hey N-DReW25 I've got some cut content you might want to add

PM me and I'll tell you about it 😀

Also Excellent mod subtle changes but packs a story already 😊

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 965 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 189 Total Authors
  • 1,545,242 Total Downloads
  • HD Carth Onasi Latest File
  • Dark Hope Latest Submitter

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 8 guests, 1 anonymous users

Google (1), Rayray868, byio12wjn, talda