Previous Versions

• 20 Nov 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy DEMO 1.4 Demo
  • 26 Sep 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.2 Demo
  • 08 Jul 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.2 Demo
  • 10 Jun 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.1 Demo
  • 19 May 2017 Download GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.0 Demo

Download GenoHaradan Legacy DEMO 1.4 Demo

* * * * * 5 Votes
Batu Rem TSF Cut Content GenoHaradan Goto Bounty Hunters Demo More to come Stay tuned Vossk

Screenshots

Authors: N-DReW25

Name: GenoHaradan Legacy DEMO

Version: 1.4

Description:

This mod adds the GenoHaradan to the game from the first Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic video game. The GenoHaradan is an ancient secretive guild of assassins who work in the shadows operating to keep the Republic intact, however, following the Jedi Civil War something has changed the GenoHaradan, they no longer seek to kill the enemies of the Republic, instead they have focused all their energies into eliminating the once glorious Jedi Order who have stood as the guardians of peace and justice in the Republic for thousands of years for unknown reasons.

This mod’s intention is to create a new plot for The Sith Lods based on the cut GenoHaradan while being 100% compatiable with The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod. While the mods content is somewhat based on the cut GenoHaradan originally intended for The Sith Lords due to the lacking of information and files regarding the GenoHaradan this mod’s plot will be mostly fan made meaning this mod will NEVER be apart of the Restored Content Mod.
This mod may also fix a few bugs and other problems not fixed by the Restored Content mod here and there but there won’t be too many of them.

Don’t forget to check the work in progress thread for any news and potential updates for the mod
http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5539-genoharadan-legacy/

Also, if you have issues, questions, or feedback, please post in the work in progress thread.

Installation:

1.) First make sure you have The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod 1.8.5 installed avaliable from the link down below
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/578-tsl-restored-content-mod/

2.) Double click the TSLPatcher.exe

3.) When the TSLPatcher menu pops up click the Install Mod button

4.) Let the TSLPatcher do it’s magic

5.) When the patcher is finished doing it’s magic the GenoHaradan Legacy Demo should be installed. If there are any errors in your installation be sure to report it on Deadlystream so I may see what’s wrong with your installation

Note: You cannot use savegames made with vanilla Sith Lords, TSLRCM 1.8.2 or below or TSLRCM 1.8.3 and above saves after Peragus. A fresh new game is always the best option for the least amount of issues.

What does the Demo have?:
The Demo is a mere taste of the Dark Side. The full GenoHaradan Legacy mod is still in development but what’s presented in this Demo
is in an almost finished or finished state. The content of the Demo includes:

Batu Rem of the GenoHaradan

The GenoHaradan are none of the bounty hunters concern

Improvements to the Rutum/Exchange encounter

A revamp of the NPC locations in the Jekk Jekk Tarr to best match the Bar Tenders discription

Removed a Restored line that makes no sense in terms of the Jekk Jekk Tarr

Restored new Visquis lines

Altered the Breath Control scene slightly

Restored GenoHaradan lines for Vossk

Modified the TSLRCM Duro Attacker to be apart of the GenoHaradan plot

Mod Compatibility:
Coming Soon!

Q/A:
Q: When will this mod be done?

A: It will be ready when it's ready whether that takes 6 months or 6 years.

"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods"- Sith Holocron

Q: Can I apply for Beta Testing?

A: Unlike most big mods I released what I have finished into the Demo so if you'd like you can play the Demo for yourselves and if you find any bugs or have any suggestions please PM them to me.

Q: How can I help? Can I join the development team?:

A: As of right now, it is just me N-DReW25 developing this mod but if you feel like you can do Scripting, Lip Syncing, Custom Camera's and Camera angles, Dialogue correcting and/or textures I can give you something to do for this mod.

Q: Are you fixing any game bugs?

A: I may fix some plot holes on Nar Shadda but nothing more (Most Nar Shadda bugs are already fixed by the TSLRCM)

Q: Will your mod work on existing saves:

A: Well a new game or a save before Citadel Station with the TSLRCM mod should work but I'm not too sure about Citadel Station saves and I'm sure Nar Shadda saves won't work.

Q: Will your mod work on my Linux or Mac?:

A: I see no reason why it shouldn't work on those OS

Q: Will you upload the full mod to the Steam Workshop?

A: For now, the answer is no because I'm not sure how the workshop works and if it can even support a mod like mine.

Q: Will your mod work on my Xbox?:

A: No

Q: Can I play this mod in Vanilla:

A: No! This mod requires TSLRCM to work

UNINSTALLATION
N/A.

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and please ask me for permission if you want to use this in your mod.

CREDITS:
Major Contributors:
* Danil-ch – Batu Rem of the GenoHaradan/GenoHaradan are none of the bounty hunters concern scenes

Special thanks to:
*Dashus for his early GenoHaradan mod efforts for TSLRP which became an inspiration
*Lord of Hunger for his early GenoHaradan effort
*Exile007 for his early GenoHaradan efforts as well as being a major inspiration for this mod
*Zybl2, Stoney, Hassat Hunter and VarsityPuppet for The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod
*Obsidian Entertainment for making some development on the GenoHaradan and leaving a little bit of an idea about them in the game files
* Bioware for creating the GenoHaradan in their first game as well as developing the first game
*Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool
Stoffee for TSLPatcher

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND
THEABOVE-MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 1.4 Demo (See full changelog)

• 1.4 Demo
  • Modified the TSLRCM Duro Attacker to be apart of the GenoHaradan plot

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

MUST-SEE stuff to be checked, been more cut content and refered to the Genoharadan ....

downloading, thanks on advance cheers     ;)

This guy usually pisses me off sometimes, and hell, I would just skip the formalities and take him out and get on with the adventure in the game itself. So is this guy actually "Batu Rem"?

This guy usually pisses me off sometimes, and hell, I would just skip the formalities and take him out and get on with the adventure in the game itself. So is this guy actually "Batu Rem"?

No, he is still an imposter from Nar Shadda pretending to be Batu Rem, however, he is now a GenoHaradan Agent from Nar Shadda instead of an Exchange bounty hunter who plans to kill the exile and collect the exchange Jedi bounty! His new voice overs are fully voiced to say he is apart of the GenoHaradan!

Hey N-DReW25 I've got some cut content you might want to add

PM me and I'll tell you about it 😀

Also Excellent mod subtle changes but packs a story already 😊

Great stuff so far! Looking forward to more!

This breaks my game where I have to go pick up the Czerka droid in dock module. I know it's the mod because this has never happened before.

I think NPC Overhaul mod 1.22 isn't compatible with it.

This breaks my game where I have to go pick up the Czerka droid in dock module. I know it's the mod because this has never happened before.

When and Where abouts exactly does this happen? Because my mod doesn't modify the protocol droid in the dock module.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

Crevecoeur, Domino5555