(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

=Darth Revan Texture for Star Forge Robes=

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

AUTHOR: Leilukin
FILE NAME: Darth Revan Texture for Star Forge Robes.zip
LATEST VERSION: 2.0
CONTACT: E-mail to leilukin@outlook.com, or message to Leilukin on Deadly Stream

1. DESCRIPTION:

This is a simple mod that makes the Star Forge Robes have the same texture and inventory icon as Darth Revan's Robes.

This mod was made for players who play Light Side characters but prefer the look of Darth Revan's Robes to the Star Forge Robes.

This mod does not change the model, item description, properties or alignment restriction of the Star Forge Robes.

2. INSTALLATION:

Go to the "Installation" folder, and put ia_revan_002.tpc, PFBJ02.tpc and PMBJ02.tpc into the Override folder in your KotOR directory.

3. UNINSTALLATION:

Go to your Override folder and delete ia_revan_002.tpc, PFBJ02.tga and PMBJ02.tpc.

4. KNOWN ISSUES:

None currently known. If you find any bugs or problems, please let me know.

5. MOD COMPATIBILITY:

This mod is not compatible with any other mods that change the Star Forge Robes' texture and inventory icon.

6. PERMISSION:

You may use this mod as you see fit, including showing it in screenshots or making it compatible with your mod. However, please give credit to me, and DO NOT release your mods containing modified files from my mod without my permission. Thank you.

7. CREDITS:

ndix UR for tga2tpc and tpcview

Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NEITHER THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES NOR THE AUTHOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

• The robe texture has been upscaled to 1024x1024.
  • The inventory icon has been upscaled to 128x128.
  • The texture files have been converted from TGA to TPC to reduce the mod's file size.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review
Dylans071

Share this review

Link to review