Previous Versions

• 26 Apr 2017 Download Tool Bag 1.00

Download Tool Bag 1.5

- - - - -
JC2 WorkbenchMod Backpack Toolbag K1 KOTOR

Screenshots

JC2 Presents >>>>>>>>

THE TOOL BAG

About: Adds a portable workbench to the PC.

Ever wonder where on the planet there was a workbench?
Often times I did, I would download mods, just to know where the workbenches were!
So this mod, allows you to use your "tool bag" as a workbench at any location, at any time!

The readme has full disclosure on how to use, where to get it, and all of that useful information.

I hope you enjoy this mod.

And please, I beg of you, if you find a potential bug with my mod, send me a PM or comment below.

As always, feedback is welcome, regardless of it's nature!

What's New in Version 1.5 (See full changelog)

• 1.00 Intial release, hopefully no bugs and only improvements in future updates!
  • 1.5 Fixed TSLpatcher!

The changes.ini in the TSL patcher has the install folder set to tslpatchdata instead of override... So I manually installed and now using the tool bag causes an explosion and summons a Brother of Shadow haha. It's kind of cool, but probably not what you had in mind :)

The changes.ini in the TSL patcher has the install folder set to tslpatchdata instead of override... So I manually installed and now using the tool bag causes an explosion and summons a Brother of Shadow haha. It's kind of cool, but probably not what you had in mind :D

ahahah, let me patch that up ^^ 

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

8 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

potlah, Remiibark, yvi, umbralux, InSidious, Google (1), Darth Tartarus, Zilvxyiqnr, dirtman