SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 17 2017 03:08 PM
- Last Updated: May 01 2017 11:02 AM
- File Size: 3.52MB
- Views: 6059
- Downloads: 669
- Approved by: Sith Holocron
- Approved on: 17 April 2017 - 04:08 PM
- TSLRCM Compatible: Yes
Download Full Jedi Council 2.09 Votes
Have you ever wondered why for something as important as the Exile’s trial, only 5 members of the Jedi Council are present? Well, you no longer have to. This mod adds 7 additional Jedi to the trial scene in order to get a full council. These Jedi are master Vandar from K1, Vima Sunrider from the Tales of the Jedi comics, two Twi’lek, a Devaronian, a Duros and a Wookie.
What's new in v2.0:
- Replaced generic human Jedi with Vima Sunrider and a Duros
- Vima sunrider has a custom robe (thanks to DarthParametric)
- Choose between K1 and TSL style robes for all Council members (except for those with unique robes)
- The 7 added Council members are now mentioned in the post-trial scene on the Ebon Hawk
Run TSLPatcher.exe and choose your version.
IMPORTANT: You have two choices: The type of robe the Council members should wear and a technical choice necessary for compability: Check if you have holorec.dlg in your Override and choose the proper installation method.
TSLPatcher should find your TSL installation automatically. If it doesn't and you have to select it manually, choose the folder that includes swkotor.exe. Do NOT delete the backup folder that is created during the installation, you'll need it if you ever want to uninstall this mod.
For modders: I included the source script in the download in case you're interested. Ignore them if you only want to install and play the mod.
Delete all files from the tslpatchdata folder of this mod that you can find in your Override (depending on your choice of installation this might not be all of them). Then find the backup of 950COR.mod created during the installation of this mod (it is located in the backup folder that was created in the folder where you ran TSLPatcher.exe) and copy it into the Modules folder of your TSL installation, replacing the one already there. Also copy appearance.2da, heads.2da and if available holorec.dlg from the same folder into your Override folder. Note however, that this might screw up other mods that modified the same file and were installed afterwards!
Thanks to TSLPatcher this mod should be compatible with pretty most other mods. I recommend to install this mod as late as possible to ensure compability.
Notable exceptions for compability are mods that edit Vandar's model (texture mods are fine) and for the K1 style robes mods that add new texture variations of the Council Robes as well as mods that edit the .utc's of the vanilla Council members. The latter includes NPCOverhaul, so either install my mod after NPCOverhaul to overwrite its changes or skip NPCOverhaul's changes to 950COR.
Mod by Kexikus
Vima robe model and head texture by DarthParametric
Duros head model by JCarter426
TSL Patcher by stoffe
THIS MOD IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS OR OBSIDIAN. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR OF THIS MOD NOR THE COMPANIES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER WHEN USING THIS FILE.
What's New in Version 2.0 (See full changelog)
- 1.0 - Initial release
- 2.0 - Replaced generic human Jedi with Vima Sunrider and a Duros
- - Vima sunrider has a custom robe (thanks to DarthParametric)
- - Choose between K1 and TSL style robes for all Council members (except for those with unique robes)
- - The 7 added Council members are now mentioned in the post-trial scene on the Ebon Hawk