* * * * * 7 Votes
Crystal Cave Upgradeable Merchant

Screenshots

Crystal cave overhaul and upgradeable crystal 1.1
­­
Author: djh269
Release Date: 16.04.2017

Installation:
Simply click on the TSLPatcher.exe and click install and sit back and watch the TSLPatcher do its magic

Uninstallation:
N/A

Description:
- The crystal cave to spawns more crystals, I have used some scripts that were already present but not used and I've added my own.
- Fixed the other kinrath eggs being unusable, now usable but with no crystals
- There is a new mandalorian body, that provides you with a datapad explaining why him and the blue mandalorian are there.
- I've also added the Hive Queen to the Crystal Cave, a force using powerful Kinrath capable of strong force feats, she's not to be underestimated. I've also added a demolitions backpack to the module to assist in taking her down.
- I have also changed the Firkrann crystal icon as it was the same as the Sapith crystal icon. And I've changed the description of the red crystal.
- I've added 3 new unique NPCs to three different planets.
- I suggest speaking to the Tatooine Twilek after each planet you complete.
- The Tatooine Twilek doubles up as a merchant, he has normal items and "premium" Items which you can unlock by progressing through the game.
- Both twileks have upgraded head textures, courtesy of SpaceAlex's Enhancement mod.

There's a new personalised crystal that can be upgraded as you progress through the game. In order to upgrade the crystals you have to do it in the following order:

Spoiler

Here are the stats of the crystals:

Spoiler

Known Bugs:
This mod shouldn't have bugs but if there is Just PM me on Deadlystream.

Incompatibilities:
Shouldn't be incompatible with anything but if there is just PM me on Deadlystream

Permissions:
- The only thing you can't use is the info.rtf or the tslpatcher. Anything else is fine.
- For usage of Spacealex textures consult his release page on Lucasforums.

Spacealex for his brilliant NPC Enhancement mod and for making it a modders resource.
JC2 for his excellent patience in providing me with dialog and conditional script tutorials!!
N-DReW25 for his assistance and usage of his info.rtf file.
Fairstrides for his unquestionable patience whilst helping me out in the past.
bead-v for his module editting assistance.
Kexikus for his tslpatcher advice in making my mod more compatible.
Bioware for such an amazing game.
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.
Holowan labs for the endless pit of information for Kotor modding.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE

What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)

• 1.1 -
  • - Fixed the crystal UTP to have the proper
  • description
  • - Added Kinrath Hive Queen to the Crystal Cave
  • - Added a demolitions backpack to the Crystal Cave for assistance.
  • 1.2 -
  • - Updated the datapad icon, made a few changes to the changes.ini file

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

I'm curious why the twi'lek master is not wearing a Jedi Master robe? Is he a humble guy or is he going incognito to avoid attention? Can you speak to him about his choice in clothes? 

Somethings wrong. I found the Demolition Backpack, the new Mandalorian corpse, the crystals themselves, and Crattis Yurkal mentions that I was in the cave,  but the Leela is not present where she should be. I have not yet completed the main questline for Dantooine, is that an issue. Furthurmore, I don't remember seeing that Force-Sensitive Kinrath.

She will only spawn after you've spoke to Deesra about the Terentatek. Which is after the completion of the main Dantooine quest, she spawns pretty much when you've completed Dantooine and walk back to the Ebon Hawk for the last time :D

The Hive queen is definitely there, you'll remember her if you see her trust me :P

I saw that Hive Queen and I had to cheat just to survive that fight! Blasted Drain Life! 

Hi so ive ran into a problem where the first upgrade pc on Dantooine isnt appearing. ive completed the main quest on Dantooine, but still no Leela. Does it matter if i go in the cave before finishing the main quest for Dantooine? when i go to Tatooine the next upgrade pc is there, but it wont let me skip the first upgrade. Also one of the mandalorian raider groups on Dantooine wont attack when approached. Please help thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

31 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), pax, Crevecoeur