• Downloads: 259
  • Approved by: Fair Strides
  • Approved on: 14 April 2017 - 04:04 PM
  • TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Download A Better Mira

* * * * - 4 Votes
mira new model model retexture reskin texture

Screenshots

Have you ever noticed that Mira's poofy hair looks like a split top dinner roll?

Her hairstyle in the concept art is wonderful and I always felt that her head model just kind of missed the mark. So I made some seriously heavy edits to the model and texture of PFHC05 until I came up with something a little more fitting for our friendly neighborhood bounty hunter. Her clothes have new colors to match the new vibe she's got going on also, and I reworked the neckline of her shirt a little.

No .2da files in this so it's just a drag and drop installation.

--corpsecotillion

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Head looks a bit too small.

I like it, but the dark side version of the skin makes her look like she has some sort of STD

I like it, but the dark side version of the skin makes her look like she has some sort of STD

LOL!!!

It's well done, I just don't like the orange spray tan. Good quality though.

HAHAHA poor Mira. Must be all the men she's kidnapping. I probably am the one person who actually likes the zombie dark side transitions and not just Sith eyes.

HAHAHA poor Mira. Must be all the men she's kidnapping. I probably am the one person who actually likes the zombie dark side transitions and not just Sith eyes.

Nope, I love the Darkside transitions too! 

I seem to be having an issue with the textures of  her face not showing up. I made sure they were all in my override folder. Is there any way to fix this?

I seem to be having an issue with the textures of  her face not showing up. I made sure they were all in my override folder. Is there any way to fix this?

Never mind, I found my issue. There was an issue with my Appearance.2DA file and just needed to fix it

Never mind, I found my issue. There was an issue with my Appearance.2DA file and just needed to fix it

Hey, I seem to be having the same problem but have no idea how to edit the appearance.2da file, what changes did you make to it?

Missing head textures

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

2 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), pax, Crevecoeur