K1 Dantooine Textures Restoration for TSL 1.0

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 19.03.2017

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
While I was searching the game files for TSL I discovered the K1 Skyboxes for Dantooine were still in the TSL game files. I also discovered
the grass on Onderon was also very similar to the K1 Dantooine grass so I made this mod. What this mod does is retexture the Dantooine grass
and skyboxes to look like the Skyboxes and grass in K1.

This mod includes no ported content from K1 into TSL. All assets used were already within the TSL game files.

Known Bugs:
The very top of the Dantooine Outdoor Modules is a different color to the rest of the skyboxes. I will address this when I find the correct texture for it or am able to make a custom one

Incompatibilities:
Is incompatible with anything that changes the Dantooine grass or skybox

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and please ask me for permission if you want to use this in your mod

Bioware for such an amazing game, Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool, Obsidian for not deleting the textures and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
bead-v

Share this review

Link to review
LDR

Share this review

Link to review