Screenshots

Ebon Hawk Cockpit Fix
=====================

AUTHOR: Bead-V
FIRST RELEASE: 23 FEB 2017
GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II

Description:
------------

As can be seen in the before and after picture, there was an issue with one of the panels on the Ebon Hawk. I hex edited the model for that panel. If there is a problem with misplaced (simple) geometry, then I can move it out of the way, like I did with that black screen. KotOR1 doesn't have this problem. It's another case of TSL taking something that was perfectly fine in KotOR1 and breaking it / making it worse. Also, the same files would likely make K1 crash.

Installation:
-------------
Grab 003ebof.mdl and 003ebof.mdx and drop them into the following folder:
SWKotOR2/Override

Uninstall:
----------

Take them out again. If you encounter any, please let me know in the release thread and NOT on the download page.

Known Bugs:
-------------

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
-------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Obsidian Entertainment, and Bioware Corp.

I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.

Could you also fix the two pitch black plates that appear aboard the ship? One is also in the cockpit, at the center of the ceiling, while the other is near the cargo hold door, heading toward's Kreia's room.

Could you also fix the two pitch black plates that appear aboard the ship? One is also in the cockpit, at the center of the ceiling, while the other is near the cargo hold door, heading toward's Kreia's room.

Here's the request thread for fixes for the other problems:
http://deadlystream....and-uvw-issues/

None of them are quite the same issue as this one, so I can't just snap fingers to produce the fixes. I hope that we'll be able to achieve it with combined efforts though.

Thanks for this, bead-v! This black panel always bugged me! 

This fix should be included in TSLRCM!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

16 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

4 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), JasonRyder, Notget237, verb8im, Ravelord