• Approved on: 24 February 2017 - 11:18 AM
  • K1R Compatible: Yes

Previous Versions

• 22 Feb 2017 Download Resisting Arrest -DS Manaan 1.00

Download Resisting Arrest -DS Manaan 1.50

* * * * * 2 Votes
ShaniliaTeaser JC2 k1 kotor Manaan ResistingArrest

Screenshots

Stand alone version of resisting arrest on Manaan.
This will be included in Shanilia.

ABOUT THIS MOD:

If enjoy playing Dark Side, then this mod is for you!

After you vent poison into the Selkath waters, effectively ruining Kolto production on that planet, you are arrested.
This mod allows you to answer "You'll never take me alive!"

You are then able kill the Selkath Planetary Security forces attempting to arrest you.
You will not be sent to a court room, and have boring/long conversation about "your crimes."

Unless you choose the remaining two options of "I will go peacefully" or "You can't prove a thing!"
Those two options are left and will trigger your courtroom trial!

Unleash the full fury of the Dark Side upon the fools who dare stumble across your path!

Installation: Unzip files and place into override

If you have Shanilia installed, then you do not need this mod!

Incompatible: Nothing should be incompatible. I do not know of a mod that changes this scene.

It works with k1r.

UNINSTALL by removing those files from your override!

SPECIAL NOTE: (regarding 1.5) UNLESS YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR DECISION TO FINISH MANAAN ON LS OR DS, then you will not need this download. However, if you are unsure, then this download will fix the peaceful option of being arrested by the Selkath!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Credits:
FS for his door script and his youtube script tutorial (used the changefactionto function explained there)
Kexikus for his advice
LucytheAlien for being a fan
Deadlystream.com for hosting my mods!
Holowan labs for various scripting tutorials!

Please PM me with Feedback about dialogue choices, and if you run into any bugs.

Sincerely, JC2

What's New in Version 1.50 (See full changelog)

• 1.00 Part of Shanilia mod
  • 1.50 Fixed bug, options to be arrested were missing a script. Also, Shanilia will be released within the week!

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

oh my ... what a mod concept .... LoL     ;)

but dude ... so, i choose those options kill all the fishes and then? i mean, ALL the security selkaths will fight me right? 

even when i load another module?? 

how about key quest giving characters? their dialogs will flow normally?? 

cheers for awesome release   ;)

oh my ... what a mod concept .... LoL     ;)

but dude ... so, i choose those options kill all the fishes and then? i mean, ALL the security selkaths will fight me right? 

even when i load another module?? 

how about key quest giving characters? their dialogs will flow normally?? 

cheers for awesome release   ;)

You'll have to check it out to see how it flows with the game. But to be honest, Manaan doesn't have lots of Selkath warriors on Ahto city. 

I tried to weave a bit of believable dialogue into the mod.

In summary, those Selkath planetary security agents were monitoring several cameras/drones and immediately acted up on the information acquired.

They didn't want the PC to leave the planet. Sadly, while responding to this crisis, they didn't notify the chain of command. If you kill them, the information dies with them, and you actually pick it up ^^. 

You'll have to check it out to see how it flows with the game. But to be honest, Manaan doesn't have lots of Selkath warriors on Ahto city. 

I tried to weave a bit of believable dialogue into the mod.

In summary, those Selkath planetary security agents were monitoring several cameras/drones and immediately acted up on the information acquired.

They didn't want the PC to leave the planet. Sadly, while responding to this crisis, they didn't notify the chain of command. If you kill them, the information dies with them, and you actually pick it up ^^. 

thanks. I'll try it out ....   ;)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

38 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

3 members, 33 guests, 1 anonymous users

groovy69, Google (1), cezarynight7, syphonus