• K1R Compatible: No

Previous Versions

• 09 Mar 2017 Download Resisting Arrest -DS Manaan 1.50
  • 22 Feb 2017 Download Resisting Arrest -DS Manaan 1.00

Download Resisting Arrest -DS Manaan 2.00

* * * * * 2 Votes
ShaniliaTeaser JC2 k1 kotor Manaan ResistingArrest

Screenshots

Stand alone version of resisting arrest on Manaan.
This will be included in Shanilia.

ABOUT THIS MOD:

If enjoy playing Dark Side, then this mod is for you!

After you vent poison into the Selkath waters, effectively ruining Kolto production on that planet, you are arrested.
This mod allows you to answer "You'll never take me alive!"

You are then able kill the Selkath Planetary Security forces attempting to arrest you.
You will not be sent to a court room, and have boring/long conversation about "your crimes."

Unless you choose the remaining two options of "I will go peacefully" or "You can't prove a thing!"
Those two options are left and will trigger your courtroom trial!

Unleash the full fury of the Dark Side upon the fools who dare stumble across your path!

Installation: Unzip files and place into override

If you have Shanilia installed, then you do not need this mod!

Incompatible: With K1R (until further notice)

UNINSTALL by removing those files from your override!

Regarding 2.0: It has been revealed to me, and I've tested it out myself that this mod is not compatible with K1R (Kotor Restoration Mod)
It will also be removed from Shanilia.

If you have K1R installed, and this mod installed. Please remove this mod for your own sake, for the quickest/ simplest un-installation merely remove "man26_selambush.dlg" from your override, the rest of the files operate inside that dlg and shouldn't cause any harm if left in your override.
However, I encourage you to remove all of it, just to be safe.

Credits:
FS for his door script and his youtube script tutorial (used the changefactionto function explained there)
Kexikus for his advice
LucytheAlien for being a fan
Deadlystream.com for hosting my mods!
Holowan labs for various scripting tutorials!

Please PM me with Feedback about dialogue choices, and if you run into any bugs.

Sincerely, JC2

What's New in Version 2.00 (See full changelog)

• 1.00 NO LONGER PART OF SHANILIA
  • 1.50 Fixed bug, options to be arrested were missing a script. Also, Shanilia will be released within the week!
  • 2.00 Issue with K1R no longer compatible, can cause glitch of unknown origin if K1R is installed, otherwise you are fine.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

oh my ... what a mod concept .... LoL     ;)

but dude ... so, i choose those options kill all the fishes and then? i mean, ALL the security selkaths will fight me right? 

even when i load another module?? 

how about key quest giving characters? their dialogs will flow normally?? 

cheers for awesome release   ;)

oh my ... what a mod concept .... LoL     ;)

but dude ... so, i choose those options kill all the fishes and then? i mean, ALL the security selkaths will fight me right? 

even when i load another module?? 

how about key quest giving characters? their dialogs will flow normally?? 

cheers for awesome release   ;)

You'll have to check it out to see how it flows with the game. But to be honest, Manaan doesn't have lots of Selkath warriors on Ahto city. 

I tried to weave a bit of believable dialogue into the mod.

In summary, those Selkath planetary security agents were monitoring several cameras/drones and immediately acted up on the information acquired.

They didn't want the PC to leave the planet. Sadly, while responding to this crisis, they didn't notify the chain of command. If you kill them, the information dies with them, and you actually pick it up ^^. 

You'll have to check it out to see how it flows with the game. But to be honest, Manaan doesn't have lots of Selkath warriors on Ahto city. 

I tried to weave a bit of believable dialogue into the mod.

In summary, those Selkath planetary security agents were monitoring several cameras/drones and immediately acted up on the information acquired.

They didn't want the PC to leave the planet. Sadly, while responding to this crisis, they didn't notify the chain of command. If you kill them, the information dies with them, and you actually pick it up ^^. 

thanks. I'll try it out ....   ;)

Hey there.

I must say this is a really nice mod but i'm running in some trouble. I refused the Selkath and fought them and now Bastila and Mission won't follow me and i can't talk to them. Is there any way to fix this?

(Btw. Bastila and Mission were the ones i was with during that scene) 

Hey there.

I must say this is a really nice mod but i'm running in some trouble. I refused the Selkath and fought them and now Bastila and Mission won't follow me and i can't talk to them. Is there any way to fix this?

(Btw. Bastila and Mission were the ones i was with during that scene) 

Send me what mods you have installed via PM, I will try to take a look at it, and see if the issue is stemming from my mod or another. 

But have you tried leaving the planet and returning then adding Bast and Mission to the party and then try speaking to them? 

Answer this via PM so that we do not spam up this section.

Hey jc2 and thank you for your fast reply.

I'm sorry to ignore your request to send this via the personal messenger but it seems i'm too dumb to find it. I tried the help section but i still can't find it. Anyway, it doesen't matter if it's on manaan, the ship or kashyyk i can't talk to both Mission and Bastila. 

My installed mods are:

effixians_alternative_bastila_robes, Bastila romance fix, Dantooine lightsaber choices, new ds underwearskins, restoration mod, save mission in the end ds, Twilek as female playable character and Twilek with tattoos and of couse the resisting arrest on manaan mod. 

Once again i'm sorry for the trouble and not sending this via pm

• jc2 likes this

Hey jc2 and thank you for your fast reply.... etc

I need to look into this more thoroughly. I am not sure where the glitch is originating. 

It seems your account is still "validating" once you are validated we can use the Private Messaging system (PM) to communicate at length and try to figure out what is going on and how to fix it. You should have received an email from deadlystream with a link to validate your account. Check your email for that, it may have ended up in the spam folder.

Or, we could talk via discord my account name is JC2#2900. 

I have always wanted to do this !!!!

Thank You !!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

17 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

4 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

JasonRyder, Bing (1), Notget237, verb8im, Ravelord