KOTOR2 (TSL) Animated Galaxy Map Texture in Canon Positions 1.1
=====================================================================

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron

FIRST RELEASE: 19 FEB 2017

UPDATED RELEASE: 02 JUN 2020

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II

Description:
-------------------
The Galaxy Map texture of the Ebon Hawk was originally sized at 128x128. It is now sized to 512x512. In addition to the resolution bump, the actual texture is now animated.

So . . . what’s different? The planets are now in the positions as laid out in Bead-V’s TSL Galaxy Map Fix

This is not recommended for use in KOTOR1. A version for KOTOR1 using the “canon” positions for the planets will be released in the next few weeks.

There are FOUR different versions of the Galaxy Map texture that you can use!

Version 1: The original planets as laid out in the original un-modded game.
Version 2: In addition to the original planets, I've added M4-78 to the map.
Version 3: In addition to the original planets, I've added M4-78 and Coruscant to the map.
Version 4: This is the "April Fool's Version" of the Galaxy Map as described in this post. It includes all of the original planets, M4-78, Coruscant, and Cathalan.

Here's a video that shows the textures in the game.

Thanks to @Mellowtron11 for providing the game save so I could get this video done relatively quickly!

Installation:
-------------------
Choose the version that best suits your uses. Grab the files from that file folder and drop them into the following folder:
SWKotOR2/Override

Uninstall:
---------------

Take them out again.

Known Bugs:
---------------------

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
----------------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Stream Workshop.

Credits:
-------------
Kexikus: Help with putting together this mod.
LSaberDuelist and OldFlash (of LucasForums) for their instructive discussion and tutorial at LucasForums.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

There was a slight tweak to the Version 4 (Cathalan) Galaxy Map.  The color was redone.  I figured it may as well look good as it could in the video I added to the description.  LOL

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
bead-v

Share this review

Link to review
LordMerek

Share this review

Link to review
UltraRobert

Share this review

Link to review