========================================================

Visas Unmasked!

=================================

Author: Varsity Puppet & RedRob41

For: KotOR II

Date: 07.06.2011

=================================

DESCRIPTION:

Ever since I first played TSL and recruited Visas, I wondered if there was a way to remove her headdress. This became a mysterious sort of obsession for me. Up until recently, when I acquired some decent modeling skills, it was an impossible feat. But with some new discoveries concerning Kotor models (and alot of help from RedRob, skinning Visas' damaged eyes and pretty much everything above her nose) I bring you, Visas Unmasked!

For some ridiculous reason, Visas cannot equip headgear: a devious plot hatched by the game developers no doubt. There is no way to bypass this effectively - nothing short of changing her tag and recompiling a TON of scripts is going to ever fix this.

INSTALL:

Click and run the TSLPatcher. For compatibility reasons, try installing this mod last (after TSLRCM for sure). The reason I say this is because it modifies her character file in a complex, yet fully compatible way. I just don't trust other people's mods to do the same.

UNINSTALL:

A backup should be generated after you install the mod. If you ever need to reinstall, you need this.

BUGS: You can't equip headgear on Visas. This is hardcoded.

PERMISSION:

You may use this mod as you see fit. Display it in screenshots, make it compatible with your mod. However, do please give credit where it's due, and DO NOT release it with any of your mods without my permission. Thanks.

Fred Tetra's KotorTool

Obsidian for making a game to love and hate

All of you modders out there who I've consistently studied and slowly learned from.

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, BioWare Corp. and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

• -- Added a modified head model
  • (previous model had very protruding lower jaw and forehead was pulled too far back)
  • Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Brennos75

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
TitiMontana

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Sith Holocron

Share this review

Link to review
diegodb