• Approved by: milestails
  • Approved on: 28 January 2017 - 03:17 PM
  • K1R Compatible: Yes

Download Bastila's Dark Bodysuit by Quanon & Revanator 1.0

* * * * * 7 Votes

Screenshots

Bastila's Dark Bodysuit
by Quanon & Revanator
Contact: Contact Revanator on DeadlyStream or email at ethan.wookie@gmail.com.

About:
This mod adds a special robe for Bastila to wear when you meet her on Lehon (the Unknown World).
It's a black-and-gray variant of her standard attire. Its stats are of a slightly beefed
Qel-Droma robes to give her some nice bonuses while remaining very balanced. She will be wearing
it when you meet her on top of the temple, and when (if you go Dark Side) she rejoins your party.

Quanon did the texture for it in the style of his K1 party member retextures. Highly recommended
that you also install his Bastila Shan HQ retexture. Otherwise this will look a bit out of place.

Installation:
Copy all files in the main folder to your override.
OPTIONAL: If you want this new design to replace her standard outfit, simply copy the files in
"replace standard clothes" to your override. You needn't worry about any of the other files.
OPTIONAL: If you want this item to be equippable throughout the game as well (but not replace
her standard outfit) copy the files from "gain on Taris" AS WELL AS the ones from the main
folder to your override.

Uninstallation: Delete all files from your override.

Compatibility: Should be compatible with every mod that does not edit Bastila's utcs. If you
install the "replace standard clothes" option, it will override any other mods for Bastila's
clothes.

Credits:
Fred Tetra for KotOR Tool
BioWare for this fantastic game
Quanon (again) for being super helpful and creating this beautiful texture
jc2 for bug testing

DISCLAIMER: NEITHER QUANON NOR I TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR GAME OR
COMPUTER FROM USE OF THIS MOD. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

GREAT JOB!

Glad to see this released! It's crazy how much Bastila mods there have been recently. 

Congrats on releasing this mod! A very nice tweak to the end game.

This causes a bug in which Bastila appears invisible on the Leviathan.

This causes a bug in which Bastila appears invisible on the Leviathan.

Yes, I've recently been made aware of this. When I have some time I'll sit down and try and fix it.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

6 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), tacomcnacho, Galactic00, AndiCRIMSON, JDub96, rkocour, searedtuner